Car Hire Guide

When performing clinical work it is often necessary to hire a vehicle to transport some of the larger imaging systems. This has generally been done though the Geology department using the steps below:

  • Speak to the OBEL administrative officer to get the appropriate PG and BU (Business Unit) numbers
  • Bring your drivers licence
  • Walk over to the the geology building administration shown in this map. This is located on upstairs on level
  • Make a reservation and fill out the required documentation

Please note that the geology department only have the following list of vehicles.

  • Troop carrier
  • Land Cruiser